West Ham (A) Post Match Thread

BBC said it was handball, but the VAR considered it ‘accidental’, so the goal was allowed to stand. WTF? I thought they removed ‘intent’ from the argument?
BT showed the 'replay' and Peter 'The ****' Walton claimed that the supposed handball was an 'optical illusion'.

They stopped their footage about 10 frames before the ball hit the arm of their player.

It WAS handball. In the process of controlling the ball it hit the attackers arm, and in the same phase of play the ball was crossed in and ended up in our net.

I am 100% convinced that would have been overruled by VAR at the opposite end.

its hard to point the finger at pep with the injury list he has
yes questions about recoupment up front and not having 3 main strikers to rotate. but he will tall you sterling torrez mahrez are strikers (forwards) so who are we to question him because sterling is scoring over 20 goals a season

its easy to jump and kick the toys out of the pram when your not winning. but the bigger picture is city are injury hit and players running on empty and being ask to play when they should be recovering

pep has about 12 fit players to pick from the rest are running on empty and can not find any sort of form
man city and pep need a break ? a game called off or they cancel the international break coming up
if i was pep i would not release anybody for internationals in the next break but city hands are tied with that rule

city are not far off and when injured players are back we are still good enough to win everything even the title
its so so open the title this season anybody that can keep players fit then you will have a chance
Totally agree. Was just strange to see some players unable to control the ball today in crucial areas of the pitch.

Whole philosophy is playing f++++n inverted players. Imagine A left footer late on instead of Sterling running at them. Goal every time. But everybody plays as inverted players and constantly slow the game down as a result by always cutting inside where opposition have 8 or 9 players defending
Totally agree. Remember Sane on the left and Sterling on the right.

Sterling looks like he needs a rest. The poor touches are something that happens when a player is knackered. Also can't understand why Torres isn't getting a run. After a couple of games where he was clearly finding his feet he's beginning to look dangerous

Sterling world class, do me a favour, how the fuck him mahrez and gundogan stayed on god knows and as for rodri just put some fucker on carrying a shithouse door to bounce the ball off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.