West Ham (A) Post Match Thread

True , any handball that ensues a goal is scored , accidental or not is deemed an offence and the goal subsequently disallowed ,this was the new interpretation of the handball law this season , unless you play against a team from Manchester in a blue shirt or some weird orange ensemble
I think the rule for this season is that any handball only counts if a goal is scored immediately. In this case, the goal was not considered to have been scored immediately because a pass, a cross and a finish took place first.

My interpretation could be wrong and the rule could well be different in Europe and next season. The commentators thought that the goal would have been disallowed with last season's rules.

Seems clear and obvious to Peter Walton.

Sterling looks like he needs a rest. The poor touches are something that happens when a player is knackered. Also can't understand why Torres isn't getting a run. After a couple of games where he was clearly finding his feet he's beginning to look dangerous
Especially on that left side. He looks dynamite there.

Agree, Mahrez lost the ball everything and he cannot tackle or rather he will not tackle. Looks to frightened to get hurt. Just hangs a leg out. Frustrating.

Mahrez picks and chooses which games he wants to try in. It’s like he thinks he’s too good to perform against an average PL team

mind you with some of the freakish fanboys who think he the Algerian Messi.. no wonder his head is so far up his own arse

fuck him off. Lazy fucking wanker. Every match I watch this wanker I end up screaming at the tv. Can’t stand him

Sterling looks like he needs a rest. The poor touches are something that happens when a player is knackered. Also can't understand why Torres isn't getting a run. After a couple of games where he was clearly finding his feet he's beginning to look dangerous
Needs a rest! Needs a kick up the arse and a lesson on how to finish one on one

Shite, utter shite. We looked good for 15 mins or so but taking Walker off and moving Cancelo killed us

I cannot think of one good reason to bring Zinchenko on. He should have been sold for starters and offers nothing in regards to what was actually required
Agree. Pep said he brought him on to have a left footer on the left but he never took his man on once. Came inside all the time and has no speed.

Needs a rest! Needs a kick up the arse and a lesson on how to finish one on one
He plays 90 mins of every game. He's knackered. After the amount of goals he's scored for us in the last couple of years I'd save my vitriol for a few others tbh

Sterling world class, do me a favour, how the fuck him mahrez and gundogan stayed on god knows and as for rodri just put some fucker on carrying a shithouse door to bounce the ball off
The attention Raheem gets from opponents doubling up on him is one of several things that suggest he is world class. But today he did that run, stop, turn into the face of the defender thing when we want him running in straight lines towards the goal. Not a good day for him today in terms of end result but plenty of effort and tracking back.

Players getting away with murder with no fans in the ground now, they're fucking about without any pressure on em, playing safe all the time, fuckin boring

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.