West Ham (A) Post Match Thread

World class is an overused word nowadays when it comes to footballers. The 1-1’s Sterling has against these and Leeds I would expect players like Messi and Ronaldo to score almost every time. We have one world class player for me- KDB. In defence of Sterling though I would say there are prob less than 10 players who fall into that category and he is still a great player who is suffering at the moment by being overplayed and with the weight of our expectations on his shoulders due to injuries to other players. He has a tough job currently.
Not to mention he missed 1v1s vs burnley in cup too...Frustrating as fuck

Mahrez to PSG? Can see this happening, as he is exactly the type of player PSG sign. Very talented but with huge ego.

Would take £30m-£40m for him. Offer £50m + Garcia to Barca for Messi.

Mahrez and Sterling were both fucking wank today but even though their contributions have been non-existent for a good while at least sterling pops up with goals when his performances have been crap.

Mahrez offers sweet FA, takes too many touches, slows the game down and is greedy as fuck. I’ve lost count in recent games of the amount of times he’ll pull the back back to cross with his right foot and hits it straight at the defender. No end product and we’ve been carrying him for far too long.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.