West Ham (A) Post Match Thread

Has anyone else noticed our coaching staff haven't that Len(Cancello) although he played some good forward through balls yesterday that when he plays left back and gets into a crossing position he can't wrap his foot around the ball to play an outward cross, everything goes into the keepers arms or over the bar and out of play. Really is our jinx position

So which team was able to have a proper pre-season?
The first step to improve is to play Bernardo and KDB in the midfield, but Pep doesn't want to drop Rodri - Gundogan for some reason..

You miss the point. No team had a normal ore season but we had less preparation time than 36 others because of our involvement in CL

Why the fuck Sterling keeps trying to reach the goal line before having a crack is baffling, he could have got 2ffs.

Can't drill a shot with force to save himself.

Placement and tap ins are basically his go.

His first touch is pretty ordinary like yesterday when played through and it allowed Fabianski to close in and well we know what happened after that.

Given all that he has little option I suppose.

Had a day to stew, probably a bit reactionary some of the things that got posted straight after the game.

Just gonna have to put up with the fact that this season is a one off, there are going to be some strange results for everybody. I'm still of the opinion you don't pick out of form players unless they're absolutely world class and can win you a game with a moment of brilliance (not sure Mahrez will give you that). Ideally I'd love Pep to sign a new deal today, get rid of the Elephant in the room and get rebuilding.

To think, we could easily have lost to both Wolves and Leeds in the end also?

Even Arsenal was unconvincing.

The margins of our comfort have completely regressed.

It could be worse, our recruitment team would have us now stuck with Sanchez, Jorginho and Maguire...

Think about that when we digest that the people at the top always know what they are going.

tbf we could of easily beat leeds and west ham, i think the truth lies somewhere inbetween
and conceding 3 pens at home, will that ever happen again?

my worry is the main striking position, that need addressing urgently, sergio is now what he is an aging striker prone to injuries , gabby needs a back up or we need a sergio top level replacement, sterling does his best but we know he doesn't have the top level strike rate we need

Why are Palmer, Braaf, Nmecha, Doyle never given their opportunity in the PL?

What makes you think it will happen? We have seen enough from Pep to suggest young energetic True Blues won't get place over Underperforming seniors and Spaniards who want to leave

Slept on it, still feel shite.
Watched Leeds v Villa Friday night....Leeds look like everything we were a few years ago. High tempo, fit, desire, direct incisive passing ......just about everything we’re lacking at the minute

Morivation a massive issue for some of our players now by the looks of it

Slept on it, still feel shite.
Watched Leeds v Villa Friday night....Leeds look like everything we were a few years ago. High tempo, fit, desire, direct incisive passing ......just about everything we’re lacking at the minute

Morivation a massive issue for some of our players now by the looks of it
I think pep is losing the locker room If you are Bernardo, stones and foden etc looking at Garcia, mahrez and Rodri getting a game you must be thinking what’s the point
We have regressed so much
It’s clear to everyone that mahrez, mendy, rodri, zinchenko, Garcia bring nothing at all
We haven’t really replaced kompany, sane, silva ...we need to replace aguero but will probably buy someone shit
Already bored of watching this season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.