West Ham (A) Post Match Thread

how many times does pep have to realize gundo and rodri in the same team does not work?????????????? WTF.....MARHEZ is not a city player.................

We are moving from our old brilliant team to the newbies, i hate the word transition but that is where we are , we have dropped quality and experience all over, kev is staying and signing a new deal by all accounts
Some posts I like not because I particularly agree but because they make valid points, or I like how it’s been presented and finally because I agree. This I like and a perspective I’m not sure I thought about much.

Gundogan laid on a fucking pinpoint pass for cancelo to knock across to an unmarked sterling - and what a goal that was......

If Cancelo has half a brain then that's a goal and Gundogan did it all. He's a good player. I'm about to be attacked aren't i.....
Yes you are. Three dots to something unsaid as ...
you put no less than 6 in your first and 5 in the second. Consider yourself attacked ;)

Too early. If we get Aguero, Ake and Jesus match-fit and running and say only 5 points behind the leaders, we have a chance. There is a title winning team there. Cancelo is showing promises on the attack, Foden is ready for our first XI, and Bernardo is coming back to form.
Positivity - behave!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.