West Ham (A) - Sun 15th May, 14:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Foden....... Jesus ........Palmer
.....................KDB.....................
.......Gundogan Bernardo.........
Zinchenko Ake Rodri Cancelo
..................Ederson..................

If Laporte is out then I'd ask Gundogan and Bernardo to alternate Rodri's role and not get too far forward at the same time. Then Kevin would have a free role.

I'd play Jesus instead of Sterling because I think he'd be more likely to score.

And I'd play Palmer instead of Mahrez because I think he'd battle more. But if Mahrez started I'd still be happy.

Rodri made a couple of errors that showed he is not a proper centre half when he dropped in their last night. Would Mbete be a better bet, seeing that is his position. A big gamble but when do you start trusting these lads?

Rodri made a couple of errors that showed he is not a proper centre half when he dropped in their last night. Would Mbete be a better bet, seeing that is his position. A big gamble but when do you start trusting these lads?
When we’re 3-0 up with 10 minutes to go. Would love to see them have their chance but would hate for the occasion to be too much for them to handle.

Well Pep’s never had a bigger chance of playing a team of midfielder’s (probably already been mentioned) but I can’t help feeling there’s a surprise up his sleeve, maybe Kyle Walker? One can dream, maybe one of the young lads gets thrown in, make no mistake this is a tough game, all teams start out wanting to beat the champions & champions elect, West Ham are a far better team than Wolves going forward & will be a threat in behind & set pieces, but we are phenomenal, we’ll have our moments defensively but going forward we are creating at least 10 very good goal scoring opportunities a game right now, we’d have to have a very poor day to not score at least 2-3 goals

West Ham have plenty to play for, they are 3 points behind the rags with a game in hand and a better goal difference, overtaking then is the difference between europa league and europa conference. Plus it’s Nobles last game. Also they have scored in all of their PL home games this season. Tough one this. CMON CITY

You're right. My bad. For some reason I thought they couldn't catch United.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.