West Ham (A) - Sun 15th May, 14:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we apply for an emergency exemption to register him or someone else, like we have seen for goalkeepers? We have all 4 centrebacks plus Walker and ferny with injury concerns, probably all but Ake unfit? This injury crisis could decide the pl title?
Do we play in red?

Antonio is indeed a physical forward and would certainly give our youngsters a fright or two, but we're down to our defensive arse bones now and don't have many options left. If Laporte is out injured it looks like Pep will have to decide on Rodri in defence or one of the kids. Playing Rodri in his usual position will offer us better protection of the back 4 than us playing Gundogan there i think.
Antonio isn’t just physical, he’s quite savvy. His positional sense and ability to get ahead of his marker would make him a nightmare for an inexperienced youngster to mark. And he combines extremely well with Bowen

Antonio isn’t just physical, he’s quite savvy. His positional sense and ability to get ahead of his marker would make him a nightmare for an inexperienced youngster to mark. And he combines extremely well with Bowen
He may be savvy etc but he needs to get hold of the ball first. Don't worry, Pep will have a plan even if it's to score one more than them.

Slightly off topic but I have just noticed that Aston Villa have to play next Thursday against a fighting Burnley only a few days before our final game of the season against them on the Sunday. It makes me feel much more relaxed about the title outcome.
Based on how we've played lately, and how Villa have played against Liverpool, and how we'll have had a few more days rest, and how we're at home, and how it's likely to be a sunny day, and it's the last game of the season, I fully expect us to beat Villa. We might not, but I expect us to.

That's why yesterday and the game vs West Ham are crucial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.