West Ham (A) - Sun 15th May, 14:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We've spent all season trying to win the league with no striker/ natural goalscorer.

Now we're having to do it with no defence.

Not sure our goalie really makes any saves either.

Yep, I'm definitely starting to crack under the pressure. Please beat West Ham, City, so I can have a relatively relaxed final day, instead of feeling sick all week.

We've spent all season trying to win the league with no striker/ natural goalscorer.

Now we're having to do it with no defence.

Not sure our goalie really makes any saves either.

Yep, I'm definitely starting to crack under the pressure. Please beat West Ham, City, so I can have a relatively relaxed final day, instead of feeling sick all week.

That's what i'm worried about...no defence. I hope i'm wrong, but i doubt Laporte will play again this season following the impact to his knee on Wednesday night.

I watched a re run of the Wolves game thinking I may have been harsh to dare criticise Raheem Sterling. Having watched the game again concentrating on Raheem, I found he was even worse than I first thought.
He continuously lost the ball, his ball control was shocking. He avoided tackles and run up blind alleys only to lose the ball again. He missed an absolute sitter yet again too.
I am not sure what’s wrong with him. It’s either a lack of o confidence or he can’t be arsed.
A brilliant player in his career at City but this seasons performances in general suggests to me it’s time to cash in on him whilst we can.
You can level many charges against Raz but avoiding tackles and not being arsed are not among them ever. He’s nothing if not a trier.

You’re probably right that now would be a good time to cash in on him, to my untrained eye he seems to have been below par for the best part of two seasons. But then again he’s played a big part in (hopefully) back to back titles so he must be doing something that pep likes.

Wow it’s like an AA meeting in here.

“My name is (fill in blank) I’m a City fan and I’m nervous and scared about West Ham”

Round of polite applause…

”We hear your pain and we are with you bro. Just hang in there.

Come on we have two shots at winning this…enjoy it and roar City on. These are the times you will look back on and wish they were back.

Last edited:
You can level many charges against Raz but avoiding tackles and not being arsed are not among them ever. He’s nothing if not a trier.

You’re probably right that now would be a good time to cash in on him, to my untrained eye he seems to have been below par for the best part of two seasons. But then again he’s played a big part in (hopefully) back to back titles so he must be doing something that pep likes.
Hmm, not sure i agree. I personally think he wimps out of a lot of challenges, and loses out on most 50/50's. Runs around a lot, looks busy, but in terms of actually 'getting stuck in', i never really see it.

You know it’s going down to the last day it wouldn’t be City,and even next week will be a rollercoaster of a final day I expect drama at both games ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.