West Ham (A) - Sun 15th May, 14:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Worth to remember that we don’t have to win today so that sort of calms my nerves. If someone told me a few months back that we need to draw away at West Ham and win at home to Villa to win the league I would have been happy with that.

As the season draws
Didn’t I read somewhere yesterday (on here, maybe?) that Eric took part in training yesterday?
He did. Pictured training with a tight bandage support on his groin, near his knee. He might last 90 minutes. He might breakdown at any
moment. Let’s see how long we can get out of him. Hopefully the full match if he plays?

It's unlikely, but there is a chance rodders will play cb next to laporte with dinho dm.

His legs have sadly left the building, if he gets turned we are in serious trouble, with the ball in front of him, he is still quality and a wonderful leader.
Maybe him & Ake can only do half a match each with there injury issues so we might see a swap mid game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.