West Ham Away tickets & travel (merged)

Re: West Ham Away ticket

train is £50 return.Anyone fancy going by minibus,be £25.

Will be looking for 2 tickets for this one as i don't think i will have enough loyalty points. Can meet in Stockport or Manchester, bought off here before so i'm a reliable buyer.

PM me if anyone can help, Cheers.

Goater666 said:
The match will probably finish around 7.20pm, doesn't give much time, You basically want to be on the tube before 8pm. Not impossible but a fucking tight one.

Upton Park - Euston should be an hour max with one or two changes. Hammersmith & City line to King's Cross or Euston Square would be handy - but the District line is more frequent with changing at Mile End for either the Northern line from Bank or the Victoria Line from Oxford Circus.

If the queue at Upton Park is horrendous then I'd walk around to East Ham or Plaistow as alot of the Hammers fans will be going Eastbound to Essex and not Westbound to Central London.

peoffrey said:
Goater666 said:
The match will probably finish around 7.20pm, doesn't give much time, You basically want to be on the tube before 8pm. Not impossible but a fucking tight one.

Upton Park - Euston should be an hour max with one or two changes. Hammersmith & City line to King's Cross or Euston Square would be handy - but the District line is more frequent with changing at Mile End for either the Northern line from Bank or the Victoria Line from Oxford Circus.

If the queue at Upton Park is horrendous then I'd walk around to East Ham or Plaistow as alot of the Hammers fans will be going Eastbound to Essex and not Westbound to Central London.

the queue at upton park is always horrendous.

de niro said:
peoffrey said:

the queue at upton park is always horrendous.

It tends to clear up about an hour after final whistle. The problem is that they don't let enough people on to the platforms and the trains themselves aren't full. I'd strongly recommend East Ham (down Barking Road and a left on to the High Street) or Plaistow (up Barking Road and a right on to Greengate Street) to get off a bit quicker. East Ham is the closer of the two.

West Ham Away Ticket and Travel

BUS NOW FULL BUT 1 SPARE MATCH TICKET STILL AVAILABLE
We have spaces for West Ham on our bus from Failsworth.
Leaving at 9am with pub sorted out down there and straight back after the match, after picking up refreshments.

We can pick up on route we leave Failsworth via M60 past Stockport/Airport to M6

PM me if interested

I'm after 1 ticket for this game, and I'd be eternally grateful to anyone who could help me out with it. Fingers crossed I should be ok for my own ticket with my season card/points total, but I'm looking for an extra one so I can take my girlfriend for her first match and show her what all this City fuss is about!

EDIT: I've now got one sorted. Thanks very much for the help.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.