West Ham Away tickets & travel (merged)

Re: West Ham Away Tickets and Travel

Looking for 2 adult tickets, 3 if possible. Can pick up at Swansea or anywhere in Manchester. PM if available. Thanks

Re: West Ham Away ticket

am also looking 1 adult ticket for this if possible.

Drop me a pm if you can help

thanks

seemedownkippaxstreet said:
I'm after 1 ticket for this game, and I'd be eternally grateful to anyone who could help me out with it. Fingers crossed I should be ok for my own ticket with my season card/points total, but I'm looking for an extra one so I can take my girlfriend for her first match and show her what all this City fuss is about!

EDIT: I've now got one sorted. Thanks very much for the help.

you know the script.

I have two tickets (next to each other) My mate can no longer go to the match, so I have decided to watch on the box. We are both season ticket holders of over twenty years, although I am new to this site. I could meet to exchange, say M61 services if thats any good.

MCFCpassion said:
Will be looking for 2 tickets for this one as i don't think i will have enough loyalty points. Can meet in Stockport or Manchester, bought off here before so i'm a reliable buyer.

PM me if anyone can help, Cheers.

Edit - Don't need tickets anymore, thanks.

Got a spare for West Ham if anyone needs one?

Need 1 ticket for west ham, hopefully childs but i dont mind adult?

PM me if you have a spare

Thank you

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.