West Ham away tickets

daveyboybluemoon

Those lazy fuckers in the ticket office not allocating the FA Cup scheme points is going to be the difference between me getting a ticket for this & not I know it it.

Currently on 19,970 points, cup scheme points takes me well into the 20,000 bracket which is 9am tomorrow morning. Instead I have to wait till 12 in the 19,000 bracket when it sounds like they’ll be all gone.

Danny Hoekman

Those lazy fuckers in the ticket office not allocating the FA Cup scheme points is going to be the difference between me getting a ticket for this & not I know it it.

Currently on 19,970 points, cup scheme points takes me well into the 20,000 bracket which is 9am tomorrow morning. Instead I have to wait till 12 in the 19,000 bracket when it sounds like they’ll be all gone.
Yeah, not adding the FA Cup scheme points yet is a poor effort.

Indaparkside

652 posts in 14 years and you’ve come on here to moan:) hopefully you’ll get one mate

Chappie

You will get one easily .

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.