West Ham end tomorrow?

A lad I know is in there will pass your number on to him if u want safety in numbers and all that Erm well 2 of you lol

Im not in there but can see the away end from my seat. Give us a wave if it gets out of hand.

MC-alexander-FC said:
Im not in there but can see the away end from my seat. Give us a wave if it gets out of hand.

I can also see the away end from my seat. Don't bother waiving in my direction, I'm not going to take on 3000 people for you.

I thought about doing this if hadn't got a ticket in the home end . Hope West Ham don't score because you better be good actor .

baildon blue said:
I thought about doing this if hadn't got a ticket in the home end . Hope West Ham don't score because you better be good actor .

Oh the encouragement!

West Ham usually pretty good, nothing on it for them, they'll have come up for a party! I hope, for Ur sake! ;)

Me and my son will be with you, and i think there may be a few more as there tickets were on open sale before the everton game.

Me and my son will be with you, and i think there may be a few more as there tickets were on open sale before the everton game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.