West Ham game rearranged for Wed 19th Feb, 7.30pm ko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought it was wind?
Wasn't that the game where a programme booth got blown over ?

Ice was the league cup semi, and snow, but it was falling of the roof in 2010 - that game was called off well in advance.

Sunderland was wind and rain, very difficult to see when a wave of rain came down, glad when it was called off as was too dangerous.

Ice was the league cup semi, and snow, but it was falling of the roof in 2010 - that game was called off well in advance.

Sunderland was wind and rain, very difficult to see when a wave of rain came down, glad when it was called off as was too dangerous.

There was another that should have been called off. Everton at home on a Monday night. Snow everywhere outside but sky won the day and we lost to make it worse!!

I'm assuming I'm not unique in this position...

I listed my ticket for West Ham on the exchange. It sold on the 23rd.

I get another email on the 12th Feb, reminding me that my SC was inactive, and that if I wanted to attend I had to phone up and buy a seat (which they'd do sell me for 1/19th of my ST price, which I thought was fair enough).

Email yesterday, "confirmation of your purchase", I'll admit I didnt really read it properly at the time and I assumed that it was just a confirmation that the payment was going to be made.

Received a further email today

"As your seat was sold for the original West Ham match, but since returned by the match buyer, you have recently received a print@home ticket.

Your ticket remains for sale on the ticket exchange until 4.30pm on Wednesday. Should your ticket sell you will receive an email confirmation. If your ticket does not sell you will be informed of this and will still be able to gain entry to the game using your print@home ticket
."

WTF?

I sold my ticket, I was told I'd get my money. Once that transaction is complete, if the game is rearranged and if the buyer subsequently returns the ticket as they're entitled to do in this instance, it should be the club that stand that loss, not me. I can't attend tomorrow night either. Ace.

Nothing in the Ticket exchange T&Cs state what will happen in these circumstances, I suspect they've simply made it up as they go along. Fans lose out again.

What would have happened if I'd taken them up on their offer in the email of 12th Feb, and bought a different seat? I'd then have two? Or They'd refund the one I'd bought? None of it makes sense.

I get another email on the 12th Feb, reminding me that my SC was inactive, and that if I wanted to attend I had to phone up and buy a seat (which they'd do sell me for 1/19th of my ST price, which I thought was fair enough).

Email yesterday, "confirmation of your purchase", I'll admit I didnt really read it properly at the time and I assumed that it was just a confirmation that the payment was going to be made.

"As your seat was sold for the original West Ham match, but since returned by the match buyer, you have recently received a print@home ticket.

Your ticket remains for sale on the ticket exchange until 4.30pm on Wednesday. Should your ticket sell you will receive an email confirmation. If your ticket does not sell you will be informed of this and will still be able to gain entry to the game using your print@home ticket
."

WTF?

I sold my ticket, I was told I'd get my money. Once that transaction is complete, if the game is rearranged and if the buyer subsequently returns the ticket as they're entitled to do in this instance, it should be the club that stand that loss, not me. I can't attend tomorrow night either. Ace.

Nothing in the Ticket exchange T&Cs state what will happen in these circumstances, I suspect they've simply made it up as they go along. Fans lose out again.

What would have happened if I'd taken them up on their offer in the email of 12th Feb, and bought a different seat? I'd then have two? Or They'd refund the one I'd bought? None of it makes sense.

I can guarantee if it was a prestigious game they'd have kept it. I know for a fact that tickets put on seat exchange for United last year were never offered for resale but sold as part of supposed hospitality offerings that included a pie and pint at the CFA and a match programme for £199. I know this as the lad next to me in SS3 listed his, I never saw it advertised and then a fella from South Africa sat next to me at the game and told me of his wonderful day and how much he'd paid.

I can guarantee if it was a prestigious game they'd have kept it. I know for a fact that tickets put on seat exchange for United last year were never offered for resale but sold as part of supposed hospitality offerings that included a pie and pint at the CFA and a match programme for £199. I know this as the lad next to me in SS3 listed his, I never saw it advertised and then a fella from South Africa sat next to me at the game and told me of his wonderful day and how much he'd paid.

Looks like there are a shitload for sale, so I'm not confident that it will sell.
I've looked over the seasoncard T&Cs and the specific part 7 covering the ticket exchange, and this scenario is not covered, so I believe they've make it up as they go along. Badly.

."

WTF?

Exact same thing has happened to me.

The club made no mention in the information last week about not getting the money for my ticket which had sold for the original game

Exact same thing has happened to me.

The club made no mention in the information last week about not getting the money for my ticket which had sold for the original game
There appears to be a few of us in the same boat attempting to engage with supporter services on twitter. So far I’ve only had the ‘dm me your number and I’ll look into your account’ cobblers. Not happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.