West Ham (H) - Post-Match Thread

I can’t face listening to the bog eyed twat but by all accounts Moyes has said in his post game interview that he thought his side were terrific.

Wow. Deluded.

That wasn't the best.

Pre match he called himself a winner.

Yep. I do wonder if that contributes to the early exodus of fans because it certainly is boring. 2-0 up, West Ham in a deep block and the defence/midfield playing “rondos” with each other.
well on the official site that's all the buggers do including the strikers. When have we seen a shooting session ? ;-) However on you tube there is a MILF with an AK47 now that's good shooting.

it felt funny last night in the stands and the buzz was about the FFP and uefa the fans views non stop, the fans are hurting more than i first thought and this was a premier league so god help the game vs madrid ?? the tag of cheats is hurting more than i ever thought it would, and you got the feeling it will just make us stronger in the long term

the game itself was flat and city played like we have big games coming up and just coasted the game, it was a non contest really west ham never laid a glove on us a miss match really, but again what is it with our finishing and shooting ?? we want to walk the ball in and jesus was the biggest moan, city did all the hard work in the setup up but then he wanted to show off ?? just bloody shoot and put the ball in the net, the whole the ground was in up roar even pep

the result was never in doubt and if city wanted could have move up the gears, but like i said bigger games are coming and west ham was never going to score
You're first paragraph is how feel mate, well put.

Not sure what we can do with Gabby but the kid isn't the answer to become main CF.

Everytime he is about to shoot he twists or turns then back heels to try & beat the defender or keeper.

He is fucking frustrating & to be honest not good enough to replace Sergio.
I see him as LW defonot striker, sorry but that's it.

He had a shocker & not the 1st before I get shot down

Embarrassing attendance & the effort from Moyes & his team was pants

Their best player was their goalkeeper, and by some distance.

Rice had more pace that Rodri so got to loose balls quicker than him a few times and ran away from him a few times, but whenever he had to play the ball anywhere he looked like a very poor player.
I don’t know many players with less pace than Rodri

Not sure what we can do with Gabby but the kid isn't the answer to become main CF.

Everytime he is about to shoot he twists or turns then back heels to try & beat the defender or keeper.

He is fucking frustrating & to be honest not good enough to replace Sergio.
I see him as LW defonot striker, sorry but that's it.

He had a shocker & not the 1st before I get shot down

Embarrassing attendance & the effort from Moyes & his team was pants
I see you’re on a tear, then?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.