West Ham (H) - Post-Match Thread

It was quoted a couple of days ago by the head groundsman, that with the new pitches - there is soil heating - but it's more part of the growing process. With these surfaces, the snow sits on top of the grass, and there is a gap between the snow and the heat, so it's not very effective. I think that's what he meant.
The heating was never really designed to melt snow, primarily to stop the pitch being frozen.

what a tit
Shame the relationship has soured a little. All it takes is one shit song that crosses the line then everyone gets pissed off. The champions now fuck off home song must've been in answer to a song that struck a nerve. TBH I think that song needs to be saved for the rags and spurs. Still have a soft spot for the Hammers no matter what. Similar type fans despite Sundays banter.

His overall assessment of the game and West Ham performance was fair enough. As for fans, they sing where were you when you were shit, which they know is nonsense. Our lot give a bit back, so what. For a big gruff bloke he is clearly a little sensitive, bless.

he did one similar the season liverpool won the PL when we thrashed them at their place in the august

Shame the relationship has soured a little. All it takes is one shit song that crosses the line then everyone gets pissed off. The champions now fuck off home song must've been in answer to a song that struck a nerve. TBH I think that song needs to be saved for the rags and spurs. Still have a soft spot for the Hammers no matter what. Similar type fans despite Sundays banter.

true.

I mean they were singing about Mendy which I thought was low for them

With the chances we create perhaps a new striker doesn’t even have to be “world class”.

Yes I guess by world class I meant workrate, skill, hold up play etcetera. I feel for Gabby as he's just below it. He has a lot of these attributes but his finishing is just a level below. Often he hits the keeper/post, a player has time to clear/block his effort whereas your top strikers hit the net. Kompany alluded to this in an interview about Aguero and Tevez. He said they had a short backlift which meant they got their shot off before you could block it. He added you knew what they were going to do but they were a fraction faster and scored.

true.

I mean they were singing about Mendy which I thought was low for them

football fans are pretty much the same. Dickheads. This coming from a Hammer.
The majority of us lot, sing bubbles, enjoy the game and have much respect for clubs like yourselves that have been through the ups and downs over the last few decades.
unfortunately the rise of social media, fan TV and nobheads filming thereselves gives the minority of idiots a louder voice and reflects badly on the club.

football fans are pretty much the same. Dickheads. This coming from a Hammer.
The majority of us lot, sing bubbles, enjoy the game and have much respect for clubs like yourselves that have been through the ups and downs over the last few decades.
unfortunately the rise of social media, fan TV and nobheads filming thereselves gives the minority of idiots a louder voice and reflects badly on the club.

correct I know it was the minority

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.