West Ham (H) - Post-Match Thread

Walker isn't as good as people keep making out. He has pace and that's it.

Cancelo and Laporte seem to be continously in the book.

Sterling seems to be a lot better now that's he's scored a couple and is getting a run in the team.

We were very good for a spell just before half time with the pitch full of snow.

West Ham fans were right, our fans are embarrassing with that shit show on a light display. I know it was probably kids but they're parents should be banned for letting them do it

Walker is easily the best RB in PL. Defenders getting booked, whatever next. Sterling played well, seemed positive.

Kids having fun. Killjoy.

You maybe need a new hobby…

Walker isn't as good as people keep making out. He has pace and that's it.

Cancelo and Laporte seem to be continously in the book.

Sterling seems to be a lot better now that's he's scored a couple and is getting a run in the team.

We were very good for a spell just before half time with the pitch full of snow.

West Ham fans were right, our fans are embarrassing with that shit show on a light display. I know it was probably kids but they're parents should be banned for letting them do it
giphy.gif

We were outclassed today, no excuses.
Rice gave his all, but unfortunately he's a level above majority of his teammates.
I was (desperately).. hoping the PSG game might have taken enough of an edge off your game for us to capitalise, that and the weather.
If anything, City coped with the weather far better, and really put in a professional performance today, without ever really hitting top gear.
we were dogged and plugged away, but our passing was atrocious for large parts.
Good luck to City for the rest of the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.