West Ham (h) pre-match thread

West Ham (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ric

Administrator
With the derby looming, and West Ham struggling under Moyes, expect to see some rotation. Wouldn’t be surprised to see Fernandinho and Sane sit this one out with both players on four bookings and a suspension in the pipe line.

Ederson
Walker
Otamendi
Mangala
Delph
Gundogan
D Silva
De Bruyne
Sterling
B Silva
Jesus

With Stuart Pearce back at The Etihad maybe we'll see the return of this
f9fba59f802501f3e2b4dbff8dec5477.jpg

With the derby looming, and West Ham struggling under Moyes, expect to see some rotation. Wouldn’t be surprised to see Fernandinho and Sane sit this one out with both players on four bookings and a suspension in the pipe line.

Ederson
Walker
Otamendi
Mangala
Delph
Gundogan
D Silva
De Bruyne
Sterling
B Silva
Jesus

Good call on Mangala I think, esp if Carroll playing

A good win and performance needed here. Keep the 8 point gap (at least) going into the derby.
I can't see the hammers putting up much of a struggle here. 3-0 written all over this game. Although I do hope West ham start on an up after this game (against Chelsea and arsenal).
Rest the guys on a near suspension and get the win wrapped up.

No Kompany or Fernandinho with both on 4 yellows
Delph and Sterling deserve a rest

Ederson
Walker
Otamendi
Mangala
Danilo
Gundogan
De Bruyne
Silva
Bernardo
Sané
Aguero

Sane was missed tonight. Should play for me if he is fit. Surely he can avoid a booking playing on the wing. Pretty much all his bookings have been dissent type ones.

Fernandinho has to be rested so Gundogan gets another chance but I wasn't overly impressed tonight. Doesn't look sharp at all and a bit slow. Silva is a must.

Aguero benched for this with Jesus up top.

Ederson
Walker
Otamendi
Mangala
Delph
Gundogan
D Silva
De Bruyne
Sterling
B Silva
Jesus

Isn't Kompany on 4 too?

Rest those who are risking suspension (Fern). Try and give the tired players a rest as well.

Tonight should be a warning about complacency but we should beat this West Ham side.

Ederson
Walker
Otamendi
Mangala
Delph
Gundogan
D Silva
De Bruyne
Sterling
B Silva
Jesus
I think you'll find Sane is only on 3 yellows Ric so he'll be good to go at the Swamp if he gets carded, definitely needs to rest Dinho and play Gundogan in his role though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.