• Draw

Votes: 20 7.2%
  • Lose

Votes: 11 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just out of interest what's the feeling on here about what the players may think of all this.
They look in good spirits from the photos, will this galvanise us to a great seasons finish or cause some disillusionment.?

Play the kids v West Ham and Leicester ? Rest the first team for Madrid ? Doesn’t matter where we finish in the league now ?

Just out of interest what's the feeling on here about what the players may think of all this.
They look in good spirits from the photos, will this galvanise us to a great seasons finish or cause some disillusionment.?
A lot of our players have been here a long time,they will have plenty of trust i'm sure,the doubting ones can leave if they want to,at this moment they have a job to do then review in the summer which is all any of us can do,if we lose the appeal then we will be,i'm guessing into next season already so they won't be going anywhere then

lol, and Europe does?

would love us to win champs league even more so now and put 2 fingers up at uefa , rest the players in league and put all our eggs in the champs league basket I reckon , also the carabao and fa cup too

would love us to win champs league even more so now and put 2 fingers up at uefa , rest the players in league and put all our eggs in the champs league basket I reckon , also the carabao and fa cup too

I know mate, I agree too, it’s just I’m not particularly thinking we are going to have an easy run of it the champions league this season, to put it mildly. Can you imaging UEFA being happy to hand their prize over to a team they have banned and whose supporters will boo everything they can at their showpiece final? Just can’t see that happening.

I thought I read the players themselves were only called in for a briefing on Friday. Do you know with some certainty they have known before that?
Dont know with any certainty
I would like to think the club would inform the players before they would find out about it from the media

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.