• Draw

Votes: 20 7.2%
  • Lose

Votes: 11 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly don't care what team we pick. I just want to see us start to regain our ruthlessness in front of goal before Madrid.

Missed a sitter with no keeper to beat on top of the pen. Something is wrong with the whole mentality when it comes to scoring

I really like Bernardo in the deeper playmaker role, his control in tight areas means he rarely gives the ball away, and Jesus is playing so much better than Sterling at the moment, so this team gets my vote.
Yeah I think he excels more in midfield than right wing. His ball retention and progression is world class, got the creativity and passing to boot as well

Ederson
Walker
Mendy
Garcia
Ottamendi

Foden
Rodri
Bernardo

Mahrez
Jesus
Aguero

Rest kev and fern

We have a weeks break, followed by a 2 week break, why are people asking for players to be rested? Go strongest team possible to win the game. Our form is 2 wins in 5 (1 of which was a 10 man Fulham), now is not the time to fuck about, need a big win to maintain the gap to 3rd 4th and 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.