West Ham (H) - Sun 28 Nov 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Depending on the availability of Foden & Grealish wouldnt be surprised if we played the same team , although would like to see Jesus start maybe at the expense of Zinchenko with Bernardo dropping deeper , thats no criticism of Zinchenko but he hasnt played a lot of games and two games together maybe a big ask.Whichever ever eleven players picked we know we will get 100% and dominate the game , in my opinion we still have the most experienced squad in the league with around 18 players who can step in and do a job.

I'd like people to give Zin a bit more time. That said, I don't want him starting this match, and I'm pretty sure Pep won't start him.
One of the great things about the league cup is that it gave players the opportunity to get up to speed in non-critical matches.

I'd like people to give Zin a bit more time. That said, I don't want him starting this match, and I'm pretty sure Pep won't start him.
One of the great things about the league cup is that it gave players the opportunity to get up to speed in non-critical matches.
Not really heard him get much stuck on here, and I think most genuine posters rate him as a really useful squad player and a great bloke. Was he better than Jesus in the position he played on Wednesday? Not for me but he did play well, I thought Gabby made the difference when he came on though

Last edited:
I reckon Zinch could start at left back as he only played 60 mins vs PSG, thus giving either Cancelo or Walker a well earned rest. We have another tricky fixture on Weds evening. KDB is still suffering mild symptoms so will rest longer.

Less worried about the Hammers midfield than I am about the threat of more DJ shite being pumped through before the game. Maybe I am a grumpy old git, but before the Palace game and then before the PSG game...I hate it - and thought it was interesting that the South Stand starting singing whilst it was blaring out with two embarrassed looking 'DJ's on the big screen. What's wrong with some nice montage video stuff (used to love that one set to the poem) and some music we actually sing to? Am I alone on this?? Yet another legacy fan wanting a rattle and a rosette and a Saturday 3pm kick off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.