West Ham (H) - Sun 28 Nov 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Questions on the rags x two at least

Questions on unhappy players who arent getting game time

Another day at the prezzers for our games
Great put down from Pep - if we discuss every one they've been linked with we'll need to have lie down

Should be a good game with 2 in form teams. Don't want to watch us coast to easy wins against over matched opposition without us needing to break sweat. Looking forward to this one.

Should be a good game with 2 in form teams. Don't want to watch us coast to easy wins against over matched opposition without us needing to break sweat. Looking forward to this one.
That is not how the game would play out though. It would be another boring game where only one team wants to play, Westham would be no different to Everton, they would defend deep and hope to get a goal from a set-piece or a counter

Is Phil definitely ruled out?
Pep said in his pre match press conference that both Foden and Grealish were training individually. So I might be wrong, but I would think there are definitely question marks about whether Foden will be ready for Sunday. Bearing in mind the number of games we have in the coming weeks I don't think he should play until he is fully fit and I am sure Pep would adopt that same approach.

Expecting a tough game. Won't be open like the PSG game but I'm expecting more from them than Everton offered last week. Should have enough to win the game. Good pacy movement of the ball is important.

That is not how the game would play out though. It would be another boring game where only one team wants to play, Westham would be no different to Everton, they would defend deep and hope to get a goal from a set-piece or a counter
Like PSG you mean ? They sat back and defended and tried to counter on us. I'll take another game like that please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.