West Ham match postponed - confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vindicated!

It's f***ing dreadful outside.

Can all the wannabe Weather Men on this thread stick to......
ZRaNOzv.png

over in 10 minutes then clear - unvindicated!

Nothing to do with football but my Mrs works for British Airways and told me that a new York London flight today was the quickest ever flight due to the trailing winds (4hrs 56mins). Is this anything to do with storm whatshername?

Nothing to do with football but my Mrs works for British Airways and told me that a new York London flight today was the quickest ever flight due to the trailing winds (4hrs 56mins). Is this anything to do with storm whatshername?
Yeah they had a strong tailwind behind them, strong as in storm Cecilia whatever her name was and them pushed them on.

Are the West Ham team still stuck up here in a Mancunian hotel I wonder. I suppose if an agreement had been reached to play it tomorrow night it would’ve been announced soon after the cancellation.

Hi guys
Just woken up to read about the postponed match.
Is there any idea as to when possibly the match will be played?
I am travelling to the UK between 14th april and 1st May and I don't know which game I'll be seeing now. The plan was to see Newcastle but city's possible involvement in fa cup semi final will change that.
Game against Arsenal is postponed too.

Any ideas appreciated.

Hi guys
Just woken up to read about the postponed match.
Is there any idea as to when possibly the match will be played?
I am travelling to the UK between 14th april and 1st May and I don't know which game I'll be seeing now. The plan was to see Newcastle but city's possible involvement in fa cup semi final will change that.
Game against Arsenal is postponed too.

Any ideas appreciated.

Sky Sports suggesting it may be March 10th or 11th...Of those dates March 11th would make more sense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.