West Ham match postponed - confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread has been like a breath of fresh air. Shame the game was called off. Who makes the call? Can they not read and understand a simple weather map? As soon as the game was postponed I decided to go and watch Swinton v Dewsbury. That idea went west as that game too was called off due to a waterlogged pitch. Never mind.

Hi guys
Just woken up to read about the postponed match.
Is there any idea as to when possibly the match will be played?
I am travelling to the UK between 14th april and 1st May and I don't know which game I'll be seeing now. The plan was to see Newcastle but city's possible involvement in fa cup semi final will change that.
Game against Arsenal is postponed too.

Any ideas appreciated.
Unfortunately, mate, none of us are Nostradamus so you know as much as we do.

No idea, how far those place are really. Was really angling at finding out the place you arrive at after 250 miles. Anyway glad you got back safely. I didn't even try, the trains were hours delayed ,lines closed, stations shut, and our village flooded again, oh and a tree down on the A6 , closing the road.

But hey , it should have gone ahead.

I drove up from Dorset, with Bournemouth being the closest town 5 miles away.

Yes back safely. I actually have only just got back (posted before from the services) and honestly the roads were still reasonably busy with all the main roads accessible.

That is not to say there were not incidents but I never saw supermarkets etc closing down and there was plenty of people still on the roads.

I actually did the Tatton Park 10k in the morning, so things were going ahead locally.

Anyway I am probably just seeing it through my own personal prism at the minute, and it is infuriating when a game is played 40 miles away and with the game scheduled 2 hours earlier.

I hope Marvin is ok. Not been on for a while. Would it be classed as Karma if he had been blown over in the wind?

I drove up from Dorset, with Bournemouth being the closest town 5 miles away.

Yes back safely. I actually have only just got back (posted before from the services) and honestly the roads were still reasonably busy with all the main roads accessible.

That is not to say there were not incidents but I never saw supermarkets etc closing down and there was plenty of people still on the roads.

I actually did the Tatton Park 10k in the morning, so things were going ahead locally.

Anyway I am probably just seeing it through my own personal prism at the minute, and it is infuriating when a game is played 40 miles away and with the game scheduled 2 hours earlier.
I think the bigger problems were on the trains, all mine were cancelled and I only live for Wilmslow.
#PrayforMarvin

I think the bigger problems were on the trains, all mine were cancelled and I only live for Wilmslow.
#PrayforMarvin

Yes fair comment. One of those things, but sadly I doubt I will make the rescheduled match, although that could be a blessing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.