West Ham Next Week

Bluemoon115 said:
Ricster, you were one of the worst offenders today sunshine :)

That shit Man United, and where were you when you were shit, set me off. I calpped them at the end though to show some respect, but im not taking that when i tried my best to bring a bit of toghetherness between the fans.

Ricster said:
That shit Man United, and where were you when you were shit, set me off. I calpped them at the end though to show some respect, but im not taking that when i tried my best to bring a bit of toghetherness between the fans.

Appreciated the effort anyway mate. Unfortunately I wasn't there yesterday to keep everyone in line! (had a baby girl 6 months ago so on a very tight leash and our final away day against Wigan in a fortnight had to take precedence)

When your lot came scorching out of the blocks and I thought we were facing a cricket score but I was happy enough at how we got some shape and showed a bit of fight. I imagine City fans probably feel they should have put us away by more, but I felt like 2-1 was a fair score in the end even though near all the chances were yours. Always a pleasure to watch Silva and Toure, even on the receiving end.

The real work starts now for us. I know to an outsider it looks like we're certainties for the drop, but it's maybe not as simple as it would appear. 5 of our last 6 matches have been Liverpool, Man U, Tottenham, Chelsea and Man City - any team would struggle with that run let alone our flakey bunch, but we've got through it all a win away from safety, our key player due back and with 3 decent fixtures to follow - Blackburn (h), Wigan (a), and Sunderland at home on the final day. Worth a lazy tenner to stay up I think, and if we don't then we deserve what we get

Best of luck with the rest of the season, particularly the final. Time to end that trophy drought

irone said:
Ricster said:

Appreciated the effort anyway mate. Unfortunately I wasn't there yesterday to keep everyone in line! (had a baby girl 6 months ago so on a very tight leash and our final away day against Wigan in a fortnight had to take precedence)

When your lot came scorching out of the blocks and I thought we were facing a cricket score but I was happy enough at how we got some shape and showed a bit of fight. I imagine City fans probably feel they should have put us away by more, but I felt like 2-1 was a fair score in the end even though near all the chances were yours. Always a pleasure to watch Silva and Toure, even on the receiving end.

The real work starts now for us. I know to an outsider it looks like we're certainties for the drop, but it's maybe not as simple as it would appear. 5 of our last 6 matches have been Liverpool, Man U, Tottenham, Chelsea and Man City - any team would struggle with that run let alone our flakey bunch, but we've got through it all a win away from safety, our key player due back and with 3 decent fixtures to follow - Blackburn (h), Wigan (a), and Sunderland at home on the final day. Worth a lazy tenner to stay up I think, and if we don't then we deserve what we get

Best of luck with the rest of the season, particularly the final. Time to end that trophy drought

Most City fans are rooting for your team Irone - hope you stay up - West Ham is one of my fave away days and great set of fans

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.