West Ham Next Week

Nephew is an Iron and a steward at Wembley, so no-give them hell-little shit got paid to watch the semi and will get paid to watch the final and CL final, wouldn't even try and sneak me in to any ! Grrrr

or we could sing
"Nathan, Nathan give us a wave, Nathan give us a wave" He'd love it ! at the FAC final that is!

always remember when we were shit , was at an away game and their fans were singing " going down going down going down " etc.

and we sang back " so are we so are we so arewe"

great sense of humour us blues.

lets take pleasure in our success.

not the demise of teams like west ham.

always liked west ham<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:00 am --<br /><br />
de niro said:
citykev28 said:
such as wigan.

i hope wigan survive, always a good day out.

poor football town mind.

if they go down bob thats 10k more rag fans .

same as blackpool

Don't be dicks just to be dicks like the red cunts. Hope they stay up.

We need those points and the last thing we should do is to risk firing them up with taunting.

Am I the only one who remembers a game at Upton Park, when we were as good as relegated, around 1987/88 when the Hammer's fans refused to gloat and actually sang "There's only one Man City!"?

By the way...
I'll always remember this game because Liam Brady togged out for them, that day and Liam Brady in a claret and blue shirt just didn't look right (if you know what I mean - and if you do tell me, will you?).

Ricster said:
I know it'll be sang but this going down, going down. Can we not sing it?

I like West Ham and have a mate who is a die hard hammers fan too. They remind me of us in the 90's.

Can we show some compassion?

I treat them as a second team - have no idea why, guess its because they are like we used to be in trying to play it the right way.
I def do not want the Hammers to go down..............but they have to get their points elsewhere Im afraid!

Used to drink with WH fans when I lived in London,good lads and they hate Manure especially the cockney type.

I hope they stay up

mad4city said:
Am I the only one who remembers a game at Upton Park, when we were as good as relegated, around 1987/88 when the Hammer's fans refused to gloat and actually sang "There's only one Man City!"?

By the way...
I'll always remember this game because Liam Brady togged out for them, that day and Liam Brady in a claret and blue shirt just didn't look right (if you know what I mean - and if you do tell me, will you?).

Was that the game where after the match they invaded the pitch and rushed to the city fans and started singing You'll be back before the swapping of scarves etc?

West ham, real club, real fans & there are quite a few I would rather see go down than the hammers (though some of them could be a wee bit tasty back in the day)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.