West Ham Next Week

irone said:
Bobby Taylor's Pub Team said:
Don't remember them offering a love-in back when the roles were reversed.

Forget sentiment let's put the boot in and do em 5-0.

Ha, don't think any Hammers are looking for or expecting any charity - wouldn't expect anything other than trying to boot each other off the pitch during the 90. But players, managers etc. come and go and the only thing that really defines a club are its supporters - I think this is more about identifying with another set of fans than anything else.

For the record, here's the thread about your lot that was posted on Knees Up Mother Brown (WHU)

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.kumb.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=131072&st=0&sk=t&sd=a" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.kumb.com/forum/viewtopic.php ... &sk=t&sd=a</a>

Nice one for posting that mate, I've always had a a soft spot for West Ham. I think like has been mentioned on both threads there has always been a similarity between the fans and the performances of both teams on the pitch. I genuinely hope West Ham stay up, they've always played the game the right way, even when struggling.

As City and West Ham fans know, relegation is a horrible thing, there's plenty of teams I'd rather see go before West Ham. On Sunday I hope we pick up all three points, but after that I hope West Ham can get enough points to survive and that you'll keep Scott Parker if you stay up, he's a great player.

well I like the ammers, if I was born south of watford I`d have been an ammer, best of luck to them I say, hope they manage to stay up.

Good clubs deserve to be in the Premier League = Myth

You often get what you deserve in football. Gold and Sullivan have effectively ruined that club and the players that West Ham have brought in over the past 4 years or so has led to them being in that position. Look through their squad, it's full of shit and more shit.

We're led to believe that Scott Parker is single handedly keeping them up, I don't think so. Without the goals from Demba Ba and a few outstanding performances from Rob Green recently, they'd be long gone, not to add Noble's influence.

If they go down, I will feel sympathy for their supporters, they are a good bunch compared to Tottenham and Arsenal fans in particular, but, if they go down, the club, rather, the team deserves it, especially those fools that run the place.

Be a bad day for football if they go down, they have had just as many false dawns as us recently with that egg head prick who ran them into the ground. Hopefully they stay up but I think they will sadly drop,it might be a good thing for them though like what happened with Newcastle.

Hope they don't go down, but I think they will. Deffo my favourite Laaandon team. And I can remember some great turnouts at Maine Road over the years. Always enjoyed Upton Park, and where we're concerned the hammers fans have always shown a bit of class. I've been there loads of times and NEVER witnessed their fans getting up to the shite those rag twats were up to last week.

I think they will go down unfortunately, had a great away day at Upton Park this year. Plus as has been said already, proper fans. Not like that twat Whitecross Yid on the Spurs thread!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.