West Ham Next Week

I never talk with fans of other teams usually but i went into one of their pubs that was rammed with them. Some heard the accent and i couldn't have met a more decent lot. They hated United and glad for us that we have found some fortune. In a time of so much bitterness and shit thrown at us it was refreshing and made my weekend. I will show them the same respect at weekend.

I was down in London, Walthamstow to be exact ..the east end.went to visit relatives and went to a local pub where they advertised the semi final against United.Quite a big pub with 3 screens and when City scored gave a mighty ...yeees. People turn around and next thing got talking to 2 fans one a gooner supporter who was ok ,the other was a hammers fan . A nicer guy I could not have met. He compared City to West Ham said we had a lot in common years ago. The style of play and the way we supported our teams,they had the inter city crew and we had the governors .Ended up getting a few pints in and exchanged numbers .Hope they don,t go down myself.

bluetack1976 said:
Bluemoon115 said:
I'll hold off 'till they sing "Where were you when you were shit?"

Then it's no holds barred.
Ditto ^^^^^^^^^^^^ ;-)

Whether some West Ham fans sing it or not most of there fans know where we were when we were shit.And unlike most supporters they will admit it.
Like most on here i really hope they beat the drop.

Nice to see the City fans on here aren't as stupid as those red idiots who happen to live in the same city.

Was going down to Bolton on the train from Glasgow a few weeks ago and there was Man United fans on my train who just couldn't seem to grasp why I supported West Ham because in there words "they don't ever win anything" sums up every single one of those twats.

Looking pretty forward to my trip down to Manchester on Sunday never been to Manchester before, I have to agree with the West Ham fans who posted on here though always had a soft spot for City I like the attitude of there fans and the whole "the city is ours." thing they have going for them.

Plus I'm a huge fan of Oasis and have an appreciation towards Tevez. ;-)

Any decent pubs near the ground for away fans?

Chicken Kiev said:
Better them than us!!

like west ham, hate their daft plastic castles outside their ground lol
rather they stay up than wigan/blackburn/wolves/birmingham! not blackpool though!

WestHamAirdrie said:
Nice to see the City fans on here aren't as stupid as those red idiots who happen to live in the same city.

Was going down to Bolton on the train from Glasgow a few weeks ago and there was Man United fans on my train who just couldn't seem to grasp why I supported West Ham because in there words "they don't ever win anything" sums up every single one of those twats.

Looking pretty forward to my trip down to Manchester on Sunday never been to Manchester before, I have to agree with the West Ham fans who posted on here though always had a soft spot for City I like the attitude of there fans and the whole "the city is ours." thing they have going for them.

Plus I'm a huge fan of Oasis and have an appreciation towards Tevez. ;-)

Any decent pubs near the ground for away fans?
Not a drinker, but City centre is probably the best bet. Then 20-30 mins walk or a bus (No. 216). Hope you lose, how could I think otherwise, but hope you stay up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.