West Ham players and manager return positive Covid tests

about to say ! 2 defeats with more coming up. Let’s scrap the season!
To be honest I gladly would.

It seems a piss take that the game is being played whilst the next waves comes over.

You might drop lucky and Spurs have to play the under 12s against you when they get a scare.

:)

To be honest I gladly would.

It seems a piss take that the game is being played whilst the next waves comes over.

You might drop lucky and Spurs have to play the under 12s against you when they get a scare.

:)

I agree but life’s depressing enough, it’s been nice to have the Prem back

its like people going to work risking catching it,weve got to keep living life as best we can but keep being sensible.sport is good for us all.my wife works for asda and they have had 20 positive cases but continue to be open for buisness.imo we must do our best to have a good quality of life

When is the Government, the Premier League and the FA going to do the right thing and halt the season again.

IMO it was only restarted last season to allow Liverpool to win the league. It was a mistake then and we need to stop now for everyone’s safety.
How many Premier League players tested positive from restart to end of season? There were over 21 thousand tests. (I'll give you a clue. It was less than twenty). It was absolutely the right and safe thing to do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.