West Ham Post Match Thread

December fixtures are all about grinding results out and winning ugly.
I'll take winning ugly for the next few games.
Raheem Stirling he's top of the league.
8pts clear going to the swamp.
I'll take that.

we don't know how to use corners. why bring mangala and otamendi forward if we're not gonna whip it in ffs.

Well played Zabba and the Hammers. Pushed us all the way when everyone was predicting an embarrassment.

Not at our fluent best again (some of the lads need a winter break!) but a great winner and a great result.

The reason that only 4 teams in the history of English football have won 13 top flight games in a row.

There's a reason no one else in Europe's big leagues is undefeated for the season.

There's a reason we've never won 20 consecutive games before.

It's really, really fucking hard. We're in a slump, we were missing 4 players, but we're still winning, you can't complain too much about that.

Hopefully the derby will get everyone reinvigorated like the Arsenal game did a month ago. A big game, after a week off for most of the team.

The pressure we exerted on them in the buildup to the winner was awesome. The fact we have that in our toolkit is great. If we did not get that winner I would have pleased with the overall performance in-spite of the slow start.

never in doubt, we were easily the best team today, few mistakes but that happens. delph had a really good game, sane a bit quiet but still was decent, cant find much fault in our recent displays.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.