West Ham Pre-Match Thread... Here we go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pam said:
AW, no! This is like it was after we beat Newcastle and you couldn't think of anything else except the QPR game.
Matches/Lighter - check
Hair - check
Standing in a well-ventilated or outdoor area?

i feel much more relaxed now the Everton game has gone. And even though i was getting "slightly" animated during the first half of last nights game v Villa, the second half performance has given me the confidence that we will definately succeed on sunday. i just got the feeling last night that all the staff and players felt it too. But maybe not ALL the fans were feeling it for an hour at least!!

aguero93:20 said:
Pam said:
AW, no! This is like it was after we beat Newcastle and you couldn't think of anything else except the QPR game.
Matches/Lighter - check
Hair - check
rolling on paper or smoking your hair in a pipe?

chicagoblues said:
Pam said:
Matches/Lighter - check
Hair - check
rolling on paper or smoking your hair in a pipe?
Pam said:
kippaxwarrior said:
Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap......

And its only Thursday :-( How am i going to cope?

Setting fire to your own hair is an effective distraction, I always find.

nervous-gif.gif

Pam said:
Matches/Lighter - check
Hair - check

That's the ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.