West Ham Pre-Match Thread... Here we go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolute confidence. The lads will be just as focused, patient and hard-working as tonight. We will attack but still keep our balance. This last month we have seen the the transformation from a team of great players to a great football team. And... there's Yaya. 5-1 win.

Hate over-confidence and arrogance but I honestly believe we will utterly destory West Ham so I will make an exception today. Their players just won't be willing to match our determination and intensity. Our players won't be nervous but fucking buzzed to get out on the pitch. 7-0 I'll go for.

I'd love all these 3 things to happen but if only the top one happens, so be it!
- beat west ham
- finish the season with more goals than Liverpool (even if they are the greatest attacking team ever)
- beat Chelsea's pl goals in one season record (a beautiful cherry on the cake)

It's going to be another difficult game on Sunday but we're just one game away from glory. Hopefully we'll play as well/as professionally as the past few weeks and get the 3 points.

I'd go with more a less the same team as tonight with maybe Aguero starting but only if he's 100% fit. Come on city!

Carroll always gives us problems, we're never good against the big lumps up front.

Best thing is that West Ham will definitely NOT park the bus, they only know one way to play.

It would be great to score early however it wouldn't surprise me if we went one down and had to do it the hard way, nothing is ever easy.

Quick read through the thread, sounds like a lot of you are feeling like I am. Can't get over confident and West Ham will try and make it tough for us, but I can only imagine our boys coming out with laser focus and putting this one to bed early. Yaya and Merlin to run the show, 3-0 (Yaya x2, Dzeko)

It's just starting to hit me that the title is within reach... Unbelievable to think we are going for our second title in three years, what a ride. Can't fucking wait for this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.