West Ham Pre-Match Thread... Here we go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr. Aguia said:
Kun Aguero said:
I'd play
Hart
Zaba Lescott Kompany Demichelis Clichy
Milner Garcia Yaya Silva
Dzeko

Park the fucking bus.

I would swap Kolorov for Clichy and Jovetic for Milner.

start the same team as tonight, would be very surprised if he didn't. ferna for milner maybe

Go hard and lets smash them, lets win the tittle in style.

4 -0 with an early goal to settle our nerves.

gmckennasell said:
not even gonna get involved in any negativity , this is our title , weve done it before , 9 of the side that played tonight played in 2012 , the first title after 30 odd years was and always will be the hardest , big fat sam wont know what hit him on sunday.

I think this is the closest to what's likely to happen on Sunday.. although I don't want to make any predictions I would expect our team to set up to win this thing in style, and that might result in giving the Hammers a nailing.

Professional performance please boys. Its not over till the final whistle...!

CTID

they may park the bus as a draw could see them retain their current position, so they do have something to play for. a loss and they could slip down 2 or 3 spots.

Hello everyone I am from India and I am big fan of man city and we will beat west ham 5-0 to win the title..The bluemoon is rising...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.