West Ham Pre-Match Thread... Here we go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
aguero93:20 said:
marco2014 said:
Sorry can't start own thread but does anyone know when the parade will be IF we win the league
Do you want to know about the open top bus and the t-shirts as well?

No just when will it be so I can book time off work. And I stress IF we win/draw on Sunday

Thanks

I'm a Liverpool fan and my heart is broken by what's happened in the last Ten days but I don't begrudge city their success. The way your club and fans conducted themselves during the match at Anfield was first class. Your managers behaviour after our win, when he came on to the pitch and shook our players hands was exemplary. Contrast this to the sneering time wasting performance by Jose a few weeks later and it's obvious that ye have a class act at the helm.

So enjoy your day on Saturday, we'll pick ourselves up and hopefully come back stronger next season.

marco2014 said:
york away to this! said:
marco2014 said:
Sorry can't start own thread but does anyone know when the parade will be IF we win the league

whereabouts in Merseyside are you from?

Cheeky bastard

What goes BEEP BEEP BEEP?

Thats the sound of your bus reversing back into the shed until next year.

#wegoagain

BooksReject said:
marco2014 said:

shhhhhhh........

For gods sake it's just a question. Argh right I'll tell you what I'll just go to work Monday and miss it IF we win it. Some people need to plan in advance to actually get the time off work. And yes I'm well aware we still got to get something from out last game

The whole dynamic of this game has changed thanks to last night.

West Ham would have come and parked the bus, regardless, relying on set pieces for Carroll.

We don't need to chase the game, just keep possession and wait for our chances.

If West Ham want to come out, all the better.

If we score first, it will be interesting to see how we play it.

marco2014 said:
aguero93:20 said:
marco2014 said:
Do you want to know about the open top bus and the t-shirts as well?

No just when will it be so I can book time off work. And I stress IF we win/draw on Sunday

Thanks
Book the time off, you'll be gutted if we don't win, better to stay at home anyway.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
The whole dynamic of this game has changed thanks to last night.

West Ham would have come and parked the bus, regardless, relying on set pieces for Carroll.

We don't need to chase the game, just keep possession and wait for our chances.

If West Ham want to come out, all the better.

If we score first, it will be interesting to see how we play it.

Huge reason I wanted to keep the draw on the cards for West Ham, they're much better at set pieces than Villa and we've struggled like fuck against Carroll in the past. A carbon copy of the Villa game would be close enough to perfect, just don't give away any corners or set pieces. If we want to break up play do it high up the pitch so it's not an option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.