West Ham return tickets

Marvin

Approx 500 tickets have been returned to Manchester City for Matchday Sales.
These tickets will be available to purchase (cash only) from the Stadium Box Office located opposite the North (Family) Stand from 11.00am onwards on the day of the game.

Does that mean a block of the South Stand will be made available to City fans?

Their web-site says allocation is 1,800 (lower tier). Upper tier holds 800 plus.

another nail in the death of the away fan.

west ham can only sell 1300 tickets for a crucial game.

it's time clubs actually started helping away fans, if there are none, what a dull atmosphere it would be.

Wasn't going to bother with this game to be honest £40 is alot of money to pay these days especially with the match being on the TV and you also have to pay for travel and food etc.

Luckily though (or unluckily) I live in Glasgow so it's not that bad a trip for me so just going to head down for it but most the West Ham fans I've spoken to aren't overly fussed about Man City away there keeping money for the next 2 home games and Wigan away.

HarrowInnHammer said:
I think the main problem is there's no trains from Euston that day which rules alot out.

Yeah, public transport is a nightmare that day. It's also a Sunday game, on a bank holiday weekend so people are either away or skint from the bank holiday the previous weekend, it's on Sky plus there's a massive crowd going up to Wigan for the final game given the free transport being put on by the club. Basically a perfect storm of factors to depress turnout on the day unfortunately

There are trains according to national rail enquiries, however not many in the late evening and changes maybe required

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.