West Ham thread 2020/21

lol. Welcome aboard Jesse Son!

must admit. I’ve never really rated him and I’m struggling to see where he can fit in.

but hey ho, he’s a Hammer. COYI
The sad thing is, he'll probably have a guarantee to play, part of the deal, and in doing so will relegate a much better(or should i say a hell of alot better) player out of your first team.
If he scores the winner vs the dippers, i'll take it back.
But i absolutely loath pinocchio, even though i haven't seen that much of him for a couple of years now

He`s a very ugly bigheaded **** who will take his dabbing bollocks and his high opinion of his self to West Ham.

View attachment 9208

View attachment 9209

I couldn`t stop punching that smug cunts face until my hands were a bloody broken mess.
Another one in the "If he were twIce as good as he is, he still wouldn’t be half as good as he thinks he is" category.

disappointed here in Tixi here just watching SSN transfer centre he apparently is world class or is he someone who got better the longer not playing the old mind plays tricks

Much as I dislike the Chosen One, Popeye Moyes has quietly done alright. The Irons will be challenging for European places. JLingz is a weird signing though. Probably sighs of relief on Tyneside!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.