West Ham thread 2020/21

Much as I dislike the Chosen One, Popeye Moyes has quietly done alright. The Irons will be challenging for European places. JLingz is a weird signing though. Probably sighs of relief on Tyneside!
Don't know about that they fall into the Everton/Palace bracket.... one of many teams who have a purple patch for a handful or so of games then usually turn to rat shit.

Time will tell but I'd put them 9th/10th at the end of the season.

is it starting again ?? the united mafia ?? moyes was fergie's puppet at everton and loan players for points same as BFS at bolton now at at WBA and bruce well every fucker turn his teams over now at newcaastle

am getting that feeling again that united are building points for players again with contacts at other premier league clubs ??

Just as they're becoming a bloody good side they're looking at bringing in Lingard. Fuck me it's like something we would have done 15 years ago

Don't know about that they fall into the Everton/Palace bracket.... one of many teams who have a purple patch for a handful or so of games then usually turn to rat shit.

Time will tell but I'd put them 9th/10th at the end of the season.

Well considering our appointment of Moyes meant we were ‘definitely’ going to be relegated - I’d say 9/10th is not too bad at all.

Well considering our appointment of Moyes meant we were ‘definitely’ going to be relegated - I’d say 9/10th is not too bad at all.
Hehe I agree fully.

I wasn't having a gratuitous dig it's just what you do....a bit like typical City back in the day (although we can still pull a typical moment out on occasion).

On Football Focus they just said Moyes is looking to sprinkle some magic on the team by signing Jesse Lingard.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.