West Ham thread 2020/21

I agree, but people are acting as if the academy of football didn't always sell its promising players.

Takeover rumors are persistent right now as well, but probably just wishful thinking.

Got a lot of time for West Ham, their fans and for Mark Noble.
In common with pretty much all the Irons I know I also despise their owners and their manager.
Gold, Sullivan and Brady have really fucked up a golden opportunity with the stadium and the potential for attracting new fans and growing as a club.
Even shitholes like Sunderland, Derby and Boro experienced a new stadium bounce. It takes something special for these ‘business experts’ to make such an abortion of things in the capital.
It seems a long time now when the media were telling us British owners were better than ‘Sheikhs who would soon get bored of their plaything’

Yep majority of Hammers fans upset over this transfer.

personally, I’m a bit ‘meh’ about it, he looked well out of his depth for us before going West Brom, and although he’s done fantastic there the Prem is still a huge step up - and we’ve got 18 million from him.
Hopefully we spend it wisely, probably not.

personally, I’m a bit ‘meh’ about it, he looked well out of his depth for us before going West Brom, and although he’s done fantastic there the Prem is still a huge step up - and we’ve got 18 million from him.
Few of my burnley fan mates saying you’ve made a bid for tarkowski? seems a decent defender but apparently burnley want £40m??

I Think that's the problem, the owners won't. They're inept.

What concerns me more is Jack Wilshires comment on Instagram "go do your thing at a club that respects you" that really is leaving nothing to the imagination

Noble clearly has the backing of the players as he wouldn't have made such a public statement if he hadn't first guaged the mood of the dressing room that's really worrying.

I Think that's the problem, the owners won't. They're inept.

What concerns me more is Jack Wilshires comment on Instagram "go do your thing at a club that respects you" that really is leaving nothing to the imagination

Noble clearly has the backing of the players as he wouldn't have made such a public statement if he hadn't first guaged the mood of the dressing room that's really worrying.

Agree, he’s statement is more worrying than the actual transfer for me, looking at our opening fixtures and general mood. I think we’re in for another rocky season. Fun times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.