West Ham thread 2020/21

Disappointing- but we were due a poor one.
Unfortunately regardless Liverpool having a few players out, they are still a different class to us. Same for Man City.

Villa next. That will be a good test.
COYI

Unfortunately regardless Liverpool having a few players out, they are still a different class to us. Same for Man City.

COYI

One job to do, just one and you decide to go toe to toe with em, you’ve now slipped behind Sunderland as my non city team.

COYI

We are disappointed because given West Ham's current form we thought you would give them a tougher game.

Having said that Liverpool are still a top side injuries or not and if one or more of their world class players are on it, as Salah was yesterday, it's tough.

What disappointed me was you didn't get at their central defence more and wasted almost every set piece and cross into their box. It happens though, I felt we were disappointing in our draw with them and missed an opportunity too.

We are disappointed because given West Ham's current form we thought you would give them a tougher game.

Having said that Liverpool are still a top side injuries or not and if one or more of their world class players are on it, as Salah was yesterday, it's tough.

What disappointed me was you didn't get at their central defence more and wasted almost every set piece and cross into their box. It happens though, I felt we were disappointing in our draw with them and missed an opportunity too.
We missed a penalty too!

this Sobchek guy or however his name is, has something Dzeko like about him. Not a bad striker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.