West Ham thread 2020/21

Lingard is a prick, and it’s a shame a great club like West Ham signed the fucker. However, I’m pleased that the Hammers are now in the top 4 and am really hopeful they take Lingards former employers place in the Champions league next season. I’d love to watch City and West Ham on Tuesdays next season whilst those other shithouses from Salford, and from Liverpool play on Thursday.

Don't forget this was a few days after the bombing, too. Little prick.
Exactly. A truce was called and banter was put on hold by fans and the city became united....
They won a trophy and in their celebration J Lingz lead the team in a chorus of "....why dont City fuck off home..."
Never forgive and never forget.

Lingard is a prick, and it’s a shame a great club like West Ham signed the fucker. However, I’m pleased that the Hammers are now in the top 4 and am really hopeful they take Lingards former employers place in the Champions league next season. I’d love to watch City and West Ham on Tuesdays next season whilst those other shithouses from Salford, and from Liverpool play on Thursday.
Stretford

Have a word.

I never liked Lingard much before, all those annoying poses and social media stuff, could never be bothered to jump on the hate wagon though, when he signed for us and i was not expecting much..

HOWEVER! he has been superb, way better than i thought and that finish against Spurs was something else.

I never liked Lingard much before, all those annoying poses and social media stuff, could never be bothered to jump on the hate wagon though, when he signed for us and i was not expecting much..

HOWEVER! he has been superb, way better than i thought and that finish against Spurs was something else.

Yep been great for you but there something about bim I can’t stand.

They are not from fucking Salford.

United player and supporter in past singing anti-City chants shock. This whole place would erupt with ecstasy if Foden were to do something similar.

A lot of hate for a person on a few of these threads. He’s largely average to shit, so pretty inoffensive as an opposition player and, apart from acting immature, does a lot for his family and has found it tough over the last few years.

Quite glad he scored, shows how bitter some of our supporters are when they still found means to slag him off. Think some are more bothered about pretending to be the world’s biggest blue and hating united more than they actually like City.
The guy is a tosser and represents everything that is wrong with modern day football.

Declan Rice could be out 4-6 weeks with Knee ligament injury , awful news and a big blow for our top 4/European hopes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.