West Ham United (H) - Sun 19th May, 16:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They haven’t played 5 at the back all season? Wtf
I predicted earlier in the week, and earlier today in the thread that he would go all defensive and put 11 behind the ball. Mouse is one of Slur Phallex Boyz and would take great delight in robbing City of another pl title.

Pity they couldn't play 5 at the bCk when Arse mullered them for 6.....

The world is watching but they want to park the bus and spoil the game , they wont get any new fans doing that
Meant more that they will be the talk of football if they can stop city. They have nothing to lose and everything to gain so I get it. Not to mention rice will be close to a lot of them and arteta used to play under moyes

not sure about Doku starting instead of Kovacic because there will be only Rodri to screen everything in the middle before the last defenders, while Bernardo and KDB can hardly protect anything when facing fast counterattacks. I hope this is not the case today, though.

Aye, we all do mate. Should be a formality, and although we've done it every time on the last day there's always the fear of breaking that tradition.

Anyway, usual bollocks today. Every time we've been in this situation before on last day we always start bigging-up and worrying about the opposition like they're prime Barca, no matter how crap they are.
QPR in 2011, Villa in 2022, both occasions last games of the season at home against teams we should beat to seal the title, both made much harder work than they should have been. Both glorious occasions. Please city not again! Let’s have a nice stress free victory!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.