West Ham United Thread - 2021/22

View attachment 29542

What an amazing couple of years now

Can't thank Moyes and the coaches enough.

the stadium move was the best thing to happen for this club, double the fanbase and the atmosphere was rocking yesterday

Rice has gone up a whole new level

Antonio is somehow staying fit every game

Zouma a great signing

Fornals, Benrahma, Bowen full season under their belts now and they are running the show

I've never once suggested we are good enough for Top 4.. But if everyone can stay fit, we bring in a couple signings January - then it's a real possibility

COYI
Gotta say Rice is turning into a very smooth, calm, intelligent player.

Gotta say Rice is turning into a very smooth, calm, intelligent player.

I know i have my claret n blue specs on ... but he really is the real deal, been saying it for quite some time now - he bosses most games and is everywhere - would say he's the best player we've had in my lifetime of supporting the club

Very harsh - thought he had a cracking Euros
I was mentally comparing him to Rodri (similar physique and playing in a similar role and formation for England) and noticed that he was often not available as a passing option for Stones and Walker (and slabhead and fatty) and almost seemed to be hiding from the ball which meant that England were pinned back and, against Italy, eventually conceded.

Rice was not the only player at fault for that but could have been more willing to accept possession then try to pass forward imo.

I was pleasantly surprised at how much better he seemed for his club side.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.