west Midlands/Birmingham based blues or supporters clubs

Not going to Wembley but have recently moved to the area and have not seen any evidence of any SCs round here. Are there many Brum based blues knocking about?

Kinky Dribbler said:
Not going to Wembley but have recently moved to the area and have not seen any evidence of any SCs round here. Are there many Brum based blues knocking about?

As a Midlander myself I've wondered about this.

Time to get one going?

Kinky Dribbler said:
yeah me aha<br /><br />-- Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:20 pm --<br /><br />
Cheesy said:
Kinky Dribbler said:

Time to get one going?
sounds good

kp789 said:
Kinky Dribbler said:
yeah me aha

-- Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:20 pm --

Cheesy said:
Kinky Dribbler said:

Time to get one going?
sounds good

JULES off here is from the area & I think he may know a few more City fans who live round this way.

Cheesy said:
kp789 said:
Kinky Dribbler said:
yeah me aha

Cheesy said:

Time to get one going?
sounds good

JULES off here is from the area & I think he may know a few more City fans who live round this way.
Me and me Dad are about 10 miles from Birmingham, I know a few people who are also city fans

kp789 said:
Cheesy said:
kp789 said:
yeah me aha

sounds good

Me and me Dad are about 10 miles from Birmingham, I know a few people who are also city fans

West of Brum, or the posh side like me?

;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.