Westworld TV Show

Certainly moving along now :)

He quotes the boards Rep "blood sacrifice" making me think all the hosts are feeding back to him even when off. and yes Gilf will be replaced...how many times has this happened? getting a bit blade runner now :)

They seem to be

Using elements of futureworld and I would not be suprised if some board member haven't already been replaced, with Fords comment about them

just caught up on this new episode ! brilliant !

clues were there throughout .but this one was so obvious ...
The clue should have been when he couldn't see the door even when looking directly at it when Theresa pointed it out........AFTER he had just explained to her that it's possible for hosts to be programmed not to see things even when they're standing right in front of them.

renewed for another season too..deserved !

I'm just a bit confused, I thought the robots couldn't hurt humans, yet the confederate ones have a big gatling that surely is indiscriminate and William runs away from them like he's in danger. Have I missed something?

anyine think Ford was building a replacement Theresa in the bunker, so that no one will know she's died and has more control in the company again with Bernard been sacked

I'm just a bit confused, I thought the robots couldn't hurt humans, yet the confederate ones have a big gatling that surely is indiscriminate and William runs away from them like he's in danger. Have I missed something?
I think the projectiles just won't penetrate the guests

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.