We've all done it

i have never had a number or name on the back of my shirt, with players comming and going for differant reasons so quickly i personaly think its a waist of money, im a fan of CITY, not an individual play, why is my name colinbells boots, easy coz they where and always will be city IMO

colinbellsboots said:
i have never had a number or name on the back of my shirt, with players comming and going for differant reasons so quickly i personaly think its a waist of money, im a fan of CITY, not an individual play, why is my name colinbells boots, easy coz they where and always will be city IMO
That's the right attitude. I think people get players' names on their shirts because they think it will somehow turn them into that player. It's all a bit sad imo.

i tend not to get players names on my shirt as they usually turn shit or leave the club....changed that when i got Robinho on my away shirt last season and look whats happened there :\

10.Goater_Legend said:
What players have you got on the back of your top which you turned out to regret?

Mine are 14 Jo at that start of the 08/09 season and 10 Robinho at the start of last season.

Also got 8 Barton and 9 Cole in the past.

Not getting players names on the back of my shirts anymore.

you're a fucking jinx you are. ;)

rassclot said:
10.Goater_Legend said:
What players have you got on the back of your top which you turned out to regret?

Mine are 14 Jo at that start of the 08/09 season and 10 Robinho at the start of last season.

Also got 8 Barton and 9 Cole in the past.

Not getting players names on the back of my shirts anymore.

you're a fucking jinx you are. ;)

No its not im, its me! Ive mentioned this before

Got Huckerby - left that season
Got Anelka - left that season
Got SWP - left that season
Got Jo - left that season
This season i got WRIGHTPHILLIPS on my home :(
And Tevez on my 3rd

Sorry guys you can kill me now

squirtyflower said:
never have had a city shirt with a player's name on till this season

ireland!

don't think i'll bother again

I got ireland on my white away kit this year. One of my brother's got robinho on his black away kit, and the other brother got Santa Cruz on his home kit.

Such great choices.

I had elano on my shirt last year. I won't get player's name next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.