We've been loyal for 35 years

No matter what anyone says....I'm proud to be a City fan. Living in the shadow of the most arrogant (and successful) team in modern times is never easy. But fuck it. Win or lose I'll still be there. 35 years? Who gives a fuck?? We are City and I would not trade it for anything...

Citizen_Ando said:
No matter what anyone says....I'm proud to be a City fan. Living in the shadow of the most arrogant (and successful) team in modern times is never easy. But fuck it. Win or lose I'll still be there. 35 years? Who gives a fuck?? We are City and I would not trade it for anything...

Absolutely. Been going to games since I was 3 feet fuck all, born into it, promotion, relegation, gene kelly stand in the pissing down rain stamping our feet, school full of fucking rags who never went to games or gave a shit about anything but winning. Wouldn't swap this club for any in the world, win or lose tomorrow, CTID.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.