We've got enough....

I’ve also just found this...could it be related?

article-2129197-1295345D000005DC-376_964x1742.jpg
No thats when we were under PJ SWALES

Just off topic has anybody heard that the club has borrowed £150 million off Barclays bank using the security of the tv money ?

I did. First loan the Sheik has ever taken out for the club. Very curious. Surprised it isn't getting more attention on here.

Makes sense. That's why we lost all the big games he started at the 6 position last season.

Wait a minute! Arsenal, Spurs, Napoli.... All thetman does is win, win win no matter what... At the 6 position

But hey, he can't tackle... There is always that :)

We disagree...can you cope with that?

I watched the video. It s not just about big teams its about the fact that he weakens our midfield full stop when he plays no matter who against. In the video people are using to justify that he can play Dihno's position at no point is he under any pressure. He also played in the games we lost against Liverpool and Utd at home.

is he a valuable squad member...yes he is...will he be useful in some games...yes he will...

Is he a perfect replacement for Dihno....in my opinion, no he isn't.

Is he a good defensive midfielder....definitely not in my opinion.

Is he a good offensive midfielder - yes he is...better goal scorer that David Silva...but who would I rather have on the pitch....hands down Silva and KDB....

Who would I rather have asa pivot behind those 2....dihno...do we need. replacement for Dihno...yes...do we need better than Ilky....yes

We disagree...can you cope with that?

I watched the video. It s not just about big teams its about the fact that he weakens our midfield full stop when he plays no matter who against. In the video people are using to justify that he can play Dihno's position at no point is he under any pressure. He also played in the games we lost against Liverpool and Utd at home.

is he a valuable squad member...yes he is...will he be useful in some games...yes he will...

Is he a perfect replacement for Dihno....in my opinion, no he isn't.

Is he a good defensive midfielder....definitely not in my opinion.

Is he a good offensive midfielder - yes he is...better goal scorer that David Silva...but who would I rather have on the pitch....hands down Silva and KDB....

Who would I rather have asa pivot behind those 2....dihno...do we need. replacement for Dihno...yes...do we need better than Ilky....yes
Sometimes I'm not sure if you are sure what your point is? Why even bring up the Liverpool or United losses? How are they relevant?

Here are your words ""Id be very worried to see Ilky lining up instead of Ferna in any big game" Did he line up 'Instead of Dihno" against United or Liverpool?

You keep harping on the Chelsea game, but he played there vs Arsenal, Tothenham and Napoli too. We won all those games.

Now you are shifting posts. The issue wasn't whether he was as good as Dihno, but rather whether he can play there comfortably. All the evidence from all the ''Big games" he has played tat the Six, says a resounding yes.

But hey, to each his own.

A recipe for failure - rest on your laurels, basking in accomplishments past.

I think we'll win the P/L with what we have - though Pool are shoring up defensive problems and if that lends to consistency they'll challenge us for the title.

For the C/L - our side is approximately as talented as several other clubs - if we want to win the C/L, we need to improve as facing club-after-as-talented-club means that we'll likely lose out sooner or later especially in a knockout competition.

A recipe for failure - rest on your laurels, basking in accomplishments past.

I think we'll win the P/L with what we have - though Pool are shoring up defensive problems and if that lends to consistency they'll challenge us for the title.

For the C/L - our side is approximately as talented as several other clubs - if we want to win the C/L, we need to improve as facing club-after-as-talented-club means that we'll likely lose out sooner or later especially in a knockout competition.

Surely your logic applies to all these other talented clubs - one has to win it and with a level officiating playing field, I would fancy our chances

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.