What’s the best we’ve ever played?

2nd half only. they matched us, if not more, in first half. I wouldn't really put that one in even top 10 of our performances, we just run a riot on them in last 15-20 minutes as they were shocked.

Thanks for that

Imo, we were much better in a home game that year. 1:0 only, but we made them look like Pullis' Stoke. Yaya bullied them all night.

I dont agree

A lot of us on here would never have thought we would see a result like that,yes we may have been slow to get going but we outplayed them despite a sending off
I would still have backed us to beat them 11 v 11
Results like that dont come along too often
We deserved it that day,they were outclassed

I dont agree

A lot of us on here would never have thought we would see a result like that,yes we may have been slow to get going but we outplayed them despite a sending off
I would still have backed us to beat them 11 v 11
Results like that dont come along too often
We deserved it that day,they were outclassed

We are talking about performances, not result and circumstances. Of course it's the most important score of modern era as it signaled the change of the era and the final score was greatest music for blue ears, but before they got a red, they were at least matching us on the pitch. In 2nd game, they looked line minors from League 2, couldn't leave their half. that performance was similar to Liverpool at home last year - the match we had to win and we played it as absolute bosses and warriors. It was a great match, most iconic in this generation, but performance was not the best in last 10 years, except in patches of the game. We scored 3 in last 5 minutes and without those three it would be one of ordinary Swamp wins in recent years.

The opening 45 in the home Champions league loss to Liverpool is as good as I have seen any City side play in 40 years.

It was tactically brilliant, gave up the entire midfield and overloaded the wide areas, it was like something from a different world.

I'm still pissed Bernie hit the post and Sane goal right in half time was disgustingly ruled offside.

If that had stood, I firmly believe we would have done it.

We are talking about performances, not result and circumstances. Of course it's the most important score of modern era as it signaled the change of the era and the final score was greatest music for blue ears, but before they got a red, they were at least matching us on the pitch. In 2nd game, they looked line minors from League 2, that performance was similar to Liverpool at home last year - the match we had to win and we played it as absolute bosses and warriors.

Still dont agree regarding being matched ,but funnily enough I didn't receive any texts,e mails or calls from rags for weeks
Strange eh? Lol

Still dont agree regarding being matched ,but funnily enough I didn't receive any texts,e mails or calls from rags for weeks
Strange eh? Lol

They were absolutely shocked. And not only them, the whole football world was. Remember Barton when they were coming to the pitch in QPR vs Chelsea game that was just after it. He asked someone what was the score and when he was told City won 6_1, he was absolutely shocked.

They were absolutely shocked. And not only them, the whole football world was. Remember Barton when they were coming to the pitch in QPR vs Chelsea game that was just after it. He asked someone what was the score and when he was told City won 6_1, he was absolutely shocked.

Some rags still wont discuss that game with me lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.