What’s the best we’ve ever played?

I can think of two old trafford derbies since where we’ve played better.
Totally agree mate, the result was a once in a lifetime, but they were better side until mario scored, we would’ve quite happily played out a 3-0 win till rags scored, then the deluded ****s thought they could get something & went all out attack!! footballing suicide against us as we then showed the ****s :)

FA Cup final last year. Huge occasion and the chance to achieve something never achieved before in this country. We gave an absolutely outstanding display, fuck all the “it was only Watford” comments in the media, to see a team thorn to shreds like that by the most beautiful football you have ever witnessed was a privilege.

The Chelsea 6-0 as well. Not the biggest occasion ever but we were bang under pressure and had to win. It was the 3rd game in a difficult 7 days and Chelsea were a top class team so to dismantle them in that fashion was astonishing. When do Chelsea ever lose 6 nil

Totally agree mate, the result was a once in a lifetime, but they were better side until mario scored, we would’ve quite happily played out a 3-0 win till rags scored, then the deluded ****s thought they could get something & went all out attack!! footballing suicide against us as we then showed the ****s :)
I've watched the full game many times. It's a total myth that they were on top early on. It was fairly even in the very early stages, but City had gotten on top by the time Mario scored.

I've watched the full game many times. It's a total myth that they were on top early on. It was fairly even in the very early stages, but City had gotten on top by the time Mario scored.
I honestly thought they were mate but that’s just my opinion! not all over us by any stretch but I thought they looked the more dangerous until Mario’s super finish, after that the rest is history ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.