What’s your goal of the season?

I probably need to see them all back to be reminded - and hopefully the club website will do an all game review - but of the ones I can remember and have checked back on:-

Haaland second at home to United - it’s all about the delicious pass from KdB and Haaland’s movement behind the defence - but then the time he takes to stretch out and meet the ball on the bounce.

and then the other way round - v Arsenal - long ball out of defence by John Stones, Haaland lay off and KdB charging through - lovely stuff

and very similar the goal away at Bayern - save by Ederson - composure of Stones to take the ball in his own box look up and find Haaland when many others would have just put that ball into the stands - the control by Haaland to KdB and then the speed that they both break at the defence - perfect pass from KdB - defender dropped on his arse and ball whipped in - perfect goal on the break

Haaland in the Charity Shield as it was going to be one of not many for a striker who would struggle to adapt unlike the force of nature who came on and scored for the future quadruple winners.

For importance and brilliance as to be KDB in Madrid. Bernardo’s first against Madrid at home also fantastic. Any number of the vikings goals.

As with trying to choose this year's 'Player of the Season', asking me to pick the best goal scored by us is like asking me to choose my favourite child/grandchild.

One thing though I do know for sure.. you could pick more or less any of the goals we've scored this year and it would be miles better than that one of Rashford's which the tribal Red horde voted for en masse in last night's MOTD end of season competition..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.